Technical product manager (m/f/d)
Our global customers rely on tailor-made solutions in the production
and assembly of electronic components and devices –
and we rely on you!
To reinforce our young, dynamic team 38.5 hours/week
Your new workplace is located in 4224 Wartberg/Aist
- completed a technical education (technical college or polytechnic)
- the need for a good life-work balance
- an average grade > 3.5
- proficient knowledge of MS Office
- a high degree of customer and service orientation
- excellent communication skills and excel in teamwork
- be actively involved in project meetings with our clients
- conduct calculations and order checks following internal coordination
- clarify technical requirements with our clients
- develop manufacturing solutions for our clients
YOU CAN EXPECT
- an attractive internal and external training and upskilling programme
- good accessibility by public transport as well as by car (employee parking lots)
- Ski outings and employee events
- a gross monthly salary starting at € 2,751.84 (based on 38.5 hrs/week) in line with the collective agreement – your actual salary will depend on your professional experience and your qualifications
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application!
Upload your application directly to our online portal!