IS IN OUR DNA.
An Electronics Service Provider with Clear Standards.
We set the highest standards – for ourselves. How we communicate and interact with one another, and with our customers and partners, mirrors our identity. Our standards guide us in all our pursuits.
Who we are
- We are a company operating in the electronics industry, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services according to customer specifications.
- We develop our core technology ourselves with our innovative, committed employees.
- Our product development is customer-focused, in project groups specifically set up for that purpose.
- Our company’s success is built on the commitment of its highly motivated and competent employees who actively take part in shaping the company’s future.
How we are
- Our actions are focused on solutions and results.
- We are a reliable partner to our customers, suppliers, employees, investors, etc. and engage them actively in our decision-making processes.
- Our actions are always forward-looking, quality-conscious, safety-conscious, and environmentally friendly.
- We will communicate openly with all those who express interest. On our website https://www.technosert.com, we make all facts of relevance to our company available to anyone interested.
What we pay attention to
- We are committed to complying with all relevant legal provisions (especially the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Annex 4, Module D) and to designing our processes to be legally compliant in an anticipatory way.
- We focus all our capabilities on constantly improving.
Active risk management is a factor crucial to our company’s success.
- All processes and goals are subject to review for purposes of continuous improvement.
- We are committed to the careful use of resources and the surrounding ecosystems.
- We pay particular attention to the health of our employees and promote it with our comprehensive and sustainability-focused “I-feel-real-well” program.
- For the continuous improvement of safety at work, a special focus is set on accident prevention.