Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Our customers worldwide count on getting tailor-made
solutions in the production and assembly of
electronic modules and devices. And we count on you!
To reinforce our young, dynamic team 38.5 hours/week
Your new workplace is located in 4224 Wartberg/Aist.
- a sound technical education (polytechnic, university or college of technology)
- a passion for electronics and innovation
- good object-oriented programming skills in C++
- experience with real-time operating systems (Linux)
- execute and guide projects throughout the entire development process in direct cooperation with the client
- develop embedded software on µC basis
- play a supporting role in the commissioning of electronic assemblies
- become acquainted with the variety of customer-specific development projects (from construction machines to helicopters)
YOU CAN EXPECT
- an interesting and varied range of tasks
- an attractive internal and external training and upskilling programme
- good accessibility by public transport as well as by car (employee parking lots)
- a gross monthly salary starting at € 2,500.00 (based on 38.5 hrs/week) in line with the collective agreement – your actual salary will depend on your professional experience and your qualifications
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application!
Upload your application directly to our online portal!