Apprenticeship Electronics Technician – (m/f/d) – Applied Electronics
Our customers worldwide count on getting tailor-made
solutions in the production and assembly of
electronic modules and devices. And we count on you!
Start of the apprenticeship: September 2023 – your apprenticeship at technosert electronic has a duration of 3.5 years
Your place of training will be located in 4224 Wartberg/Aist.
- an interest in technology and manual dexterity
- successfully completed compulsory schooling
- a high level of commitment, motivation and a sense of responsibility
- an interest in how things work
- get familiar with the world of electronics, understand it and be inspired by it
- receive comprehensive training with a high level of practical relevance at our locations
- assemble circuit boards with electronic modules and components
- put the theory you have learnt into practice in one of the most state-of-the-art machine parks
- learn how the controls of a helicopter or construction machine work
- solder and assemble devices and carry out functionality and quality tests
YOU CAN EXPECT
- a comprehensive internal and external training and upskilling programme, excellent vocational training and career opportunities
- very good public transportation connections (train station within 3 minutes walking distance)
- the opportunity to complete an internship abroad in the USA or in the EU at a partner company
- a bonus of € 400.00 for good results, € 800.00 for excellent results in vocational school
- a monthly apprenticeship income of € 1,000.00 in the 1st year, € 1,250.00 in the 2nd year, € 1,500.00 in the 3rd year, and € 1,950.00 in the 4th year.